Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fight

Leg/Glute day- workout:

112lbs on squats- 12reps 5sets
Lunges- 12reps per leg-5sets
Squat jumps- 20reps- 5 sets
Jumping Jacks- 40 reps- 5 sets
Ham curls- 70lbs- 12reps- 5 sets
Cardio- elliptical- 20min, level 15, hills mode. Intervals of forward and backward min per set until times up.

Good day
It takes time to see progress, it takes patience, it takes drive and integrity. Become a fighter, get what you want. Set goals and demolish them. 

Life will chew you up and spit you out. You will go through things that you will wonder how you got through it. God, goals, family and exercise are what have saved me in my life. My lowest lows were ugly- I was weak. I became strong by fighting, I'm a fighter and always will be. Don't be weak- decide to be strong and get what you want. Screw what people think and say, love what you do, love who you are. If you want someone, something, anything- take it, grab it and go, fight and make things happen. Be your own best friend, love your life before you ever decide to hand over any part of yourself to someone else. Commit to yourself and you'll find happiness. Forget your mistakes- past is the past and that's where it shall remain. love, put love in all you do- stop thinking and wholely and purely love.

Peace out
From my strength to yours.
-Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment