Saturday, January 11, 2014

Be You

People tell me all the time what diets they need to be on, who's doing what weight loss program and routine, how much weight and reps I should be lifting...no, forget that, do what works best for YOU! I'm always told "Girls shouldn't lift heavy, they should lift light and do a lot of reps!" Well you know what? Some days I want to lift some heavy shit so I just go and do it! I've done my research, I've put in my time measuring, counting, weighing...blah blah blah. Now I listen to my body, eat right, splurge at times, lift what I want when I want, do cardio without following a program, and I'm extremely happy with my results. I'm not where I want to be and never will be, because my goals are always changing, when I achieve one goal I quickly move on to the next! It keeps my life fun and works! I listen to my body and only do what my body wants. Do your research on clean eating, conform it to what fits you, find exercises you love, take classes for cardio if you want something fun and motivating and also extremely beneficial, and lift some heavy shit! Today I was on cloud nine- I'm happy and love the life I've made for myself. Your body is your temple, take care of it, don't poison it with too much consumption of anything toxic, better yet don't consume anything toxic what so ever! See what happens!!! Eat right, drink right, work your ass off and be smart. Listen to your body. Watch for changes big or small. You may not see results within a day, week or maybe just something small in a month- if it feels right keep it up and you'll be there! Do you, be whatever the hell you want and be your own inspiration! 
TODAY- January 11, 2014
I have curves but am healthy. I'm happy with myself and proud of where I've come the past few months.

January 4, 2014

Not huge changes, different angles. But I take progress pictures of muscle groups and whole self. This is strictly for self motivation, to watch my cuts and gains to be able to witness my own improvement. This helps me more than anything! 

From my heavy ass weights to yours,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment