Sunday, September 15, 2013

Holy Macaroni

Sorry to have gotten you all excited. This is not a post about macaroni. This is simply a post about saying...hey i'm so sorry it's been so long. I have a new job. I have new friends, and a crazy new schedule to live by that i'm still trying to tweak. I started letting my new schedule run my life! DON'T LET YOUR WORK SCHEDULE KEEP YOU FROM DOING THINGS!!! Do not let it take you from getting enough sleep, staying healthy, and making over all healthy life choices for yourself. Don't let there be any reasoning to not stay happy, content and relaxed. I'm preaching something that I just had an epiphany about today. I've been over exerting myself. I've been sleeping so badly that people just look at me and say, "Make sure you sleep well tonight? Looks like you need it." .... sheesh...thanks.

I've begun meal prepping, making my foods in bulk to ensure i'm eating healthy and not settling for crap food over clean foods. I've made 2-4lbs of ground turkey on the weekends, weigh it and distribute it into containers so I can just grab and go. I keep a few gallons of water in my cabinets to make sure i'm constantly drinking water. There's not one reason you can't stay healthy when your life gets crazy. THIS is what keeps ME happy. I feel proud when I walk by a box of donuts in the lounge and not grab one. It's hard to say no sometimes, that's understandable, it's even harder though to feel guilty though. I've begun incorporating yoga back into my life. I've been so intensely focused on cardio and weights that i've completely left it out. When I started back my body is so insanely tight from not having this in my routine I felt like my body was concrete and so hard to twist and stretch. I could feel  the stress leaving my veins and just getting out of me it was wonderful.

Last but not least. Make time for yourself. Make time for yourself. MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF! Enjoy the beautiful day outside. Appreciate whats in front of you. I lost track over the past few months of who I am personally. I became blinded by the business of life that I forgot to appreciate my blessings. It's sad and hard to admit. I have allowed the hustle and bustle of life to take over. Don't let this happen. Constantly look at your life. Look at yourself. Constantly examine and figure out what you can do to simply get yourself up and maintain your happiness if not better it. Make changes. I vow to now appreciate the beautiful things in my life. I promise to stay true to myself, my beliefs and my body. I vow to not poison my thoughts or body with things that are not meant for it, or that do not help me to stay pure. I vow to gain strength in my body and mind.

I'm making big changes in my life. Why not?

What will bring happiness to your heart? Is there anything you can change to help you feel more pure and happy?

You have a beautiful soul, use it for good. You are an amazing person and deserve the absolute best. "

"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."

From my changes and happy heart to yours,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment