Tuesday, August 6, 2013

About Me

Plain and simple. This post is solely about me. My blog has skyrocketed in followers via email and other readers just within the past few months. I figure why not allow everyone a chance to get to know the girl behind the recipes and rants. There's more to me than just recipes, workouts and discussions of the way I view life.


Me:
 I come from a good, strong, loving, close knit family. I'm not the girl you'll see wasted or at the club on a Friday, Saturday night, id rather be doing something low key and fun. Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy a drink or two and I have nothing against it, I'm just not in college anymore and I feel incredibly driven to stay as productive as possible in my life. I'd rather be on a bass boat fishing, then on a yacht partying. Most find this strange...haha oh well. I have a small obsession as to how I can twist recipes to make them healthy and clean.  I'm a hard worker.  I live a lifestyle that allows me to stay relaxed and for the most part stress free. I'm incredibly optimistic, whether its realistic or not. I'm an artist, I love to paint. I also love to learn, especially about health. I go to bed early and wake up early. I'm a landscaper and create beautiful yards for families to enjoy. I thoroughly enjoy manual labor. Aside from being a landscaper, I'm also a Kindergarten teacher. 
I'm care free and try to find the good in people, and again, whether it's realistic or not. I have insecurities just as anyone and everyone, but I don't dwell on them. I also have the imagination of a 5yr old, meaning it's always switched to on. I talk a lot, I talk fast, and I also talk in circles I am capable of coming up with 1,000,000 questions for people, mostly because I'm insanely curious about things, people, and how things work. I have a strange itch that drives me to want to know anything and everything I can possibly know and learn while I'm on this earth. I also absolutely love to be outside! I also love to go boot scooting, it's one of my favorite things to go do. 

Random Photo Time/Facts:

I'm a little too in love with dogs, I'll pet any dog that crosses my path.
My mom is my best friend in the entire world and always will be.

I lift weights and am not afraid of muscle growth.


FACT: When i'm not sure what to say about myself I'll share incredibly unimportant/non useful information...

FACT:  I love to give compliments, I feel as though by being able to give a genuine compliment to someone, you hold the power to make someone happy, smile and feel joy even if it's for just a small moment. 
My dog looks exactly like an Ewok from Star Wars

 

"Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary"
-Oscar Wilde

Embrace, adore and absolutely love who you are. Listen to your heart and soul, who are you? What do you want? Who gives a crap if it doesn't fit the cookie cutter life that's expected. You are you and that's a wonderful thing! If people don't like it, or treat you differently because of that, then they're not worth holding onto anyways. 

I hope everyone's week is going just as amazing as mine is!
-Jillyfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment