Thursday, April 14, 2016

WOWIE WOW WOW!

Sitting here looking at my old blog...I recently started a new blog on a super fancy shmancy website that is just far too much for me. It has way too many bells and whistles, and I'm sitting here reading my recipes and posts and wondering...why not continue here? I know it has been a while, but why not add to my original blog site? I was hesitant because all I was thinking of was "It's been a year I can't post on there!" Well, why the hell now, bring the new me and mix it with a little of the old me. 

For a while I was lost as far as my health journey goes, and it's funny...I prayed about bringing peace back into my heart and leading me into a fitness journey that would bring back satisfaction I used to have in the gym. I'm a different girl now, i'm older and am a teacher, I no longer have the time to spend hours at the gym followed by long distance runs. I was pushing myself for a while trying to fit in my old routine with my new life. After praying for direction, I have somehow fallen down the rabbit hole and realized why not mix a little bit of everything? Cardio, cleaner eating habits and weight lifting during the week when I can. I got lost in solely lifting and counting my macros...I puffed out in a way I was not happy nor satisfied with. I became pretty darn strong, but just didn't feel as good as I used to. I'm grateful for finding a happy medium. I'm grateful to stumble across my blog that I thought was deleted! It's a blessing, the perfect guide to get me back to where I need and want to be.

Things are falling into place so beautifully. I am finally feeling at peace with this specific journey! Thanks to the big man upstairs! Stay tuned for more frequent updates, recipes, workouts and everything that is JILLYFISH FIT!!!!

From my fitness adventures to yours,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment