Thursday, July 11, 2013

Not a Punishment

Exercising your body is not a punishment, however it is just the opposite, it's a reward. To have the ability to move, and challenge your body in a way that only benefits it is a beautiful thing. When on vacation, why stray from a routine? Most go on trips and say "I'm on vacation, I'm going to relax and not do anything!" Why? On my trip I decided to continue challenging my body, I chose to still give it benefits and reward my soul with a new amazing view, or at least see everything in a different perspective and way.
Even if it's not a huge strenuous work out  still do SOMETHING! 
Here's the view from my run a long with my new FTYF shirt and happy accomplished face!

Love you, love your body, In whatever shape it may be!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment