Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fudge Bites

I had one intense work out today, and for some reason when I left the gym I immediately craved chocolate...was I going to deprive myself of my craving? Hell no, I was going to indulge my fresh burning muscles into some amazing chocolate heaven that I knew I could throw together and also make healthy and clean. These bad mama jamamas are seriously just a girls best friend, fudgey, chocolate, delicious, moist...pretty much every amazing and delicious adjective you can think of or ever want to put into your face. Anyways, here's the recipe.


Oven= 350*
Snag yourself 2 bowls, one for wet ingredients, one for dry.

Dry Ingredients:
-Whisk together 3Tbs raw unsweetened cocoa.

-1Tbs Dark chocolate chips (i use the minis, you get more in a TBS, therefor making them spread out more to ensure each bite has chocolate in it.)

-1/4c Whole Wheat Flour

-1/2c rolled oats (food process into flour)

-3-4packs of stevia

Wet Ingredients:
-1 Package of Unsweetened organic apple sauce

-1/4c almond milk (the one that is only 30 calories a cup)

-1 1/2tsp coconut oil

-1Tbs Almond Butter

-10 to 15 drops of Stevia Chocolate flavoring

Mix wet and dry ingredients together.

Finally:
-Onto a cookie sheet, scoop out 22 even sized dough balls
*I used a cookie dough scooper*
-Bake on 350* for 9-10minutes


*NOTE: Stevia is an organic, all natural, zero calorie sweetener. Derived from the Stevia plant.


Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1 Fudge Bite
Calories: 22
Fat: 1g
These are insanely low calorie, and delicious. 
I hope you try these bad boys out and enjoy them!
Enjoy!

"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."
-Dr. Seuss 
I love you all! 
from my fudge filled pie hole to yours.
-Jillyfishy fish

I

No comments:

Post a Comment