Saturday, July 13, 2013

Deliciousness

Hello my little bit of deliciousness, that I can never wait to devour! 

Avocado--a super food--a clean food--an extremely healthy delicious food. Add this bad boy to anything, egg white burrito, fish, veggies, rice...whatever! Dice it, slice it, just get this amazing super food into your body somehow! Why you ask?! Avocados are high in fiber, potassium, vitamins c, k and B6(helps with mood and energy important to have especially right before that TOM ladies.) This bad boy is chalk full of healthy fats that do wonders for your heart!!! I diced this guy up into teeny squares and added it to my brown rice and broccoli last night for dinner! It's smooth and has a buttery type taste! Nommmmy

From my avocado filled belly to yours
-JillyFiiiiish

No comments:

Post a Comment